“Macho Man” Randy Savage and the gorgeous Miss Elizabeth were the ‘It’ couple during WWE’s Golden Era. The current roster contains a handful of married couple that also share the screen together, including a new “It Couple,” The Miz and Maryse.
WWE have introduced many real life relationships into storylines over the years. In this day and age of the internet, it is extremely difficult to keep personal relationships a secret.
The company recently uploaded a series of pictures of real-life couples that either have or are appearing on WWE TV in some capacity. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon and The Miz Maryse are among WWE’s WrestleMania couples.
Montez Ford and Bianca Belair are featured in this collection. Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins also made the cut. Jimmy Uso and Naomi were among those couples on the road to WrestleMania. Natalya was also shown giving her husband TJ Wilson a kiss backstage.
Some of these couples are expected to appear this year at WrestleMania. This year’s WrestleMania takes place at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on April 2 and 3.
Here’s the card so far:
NIGHT 1 – SATURDAY, APRIL 2
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match – Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ronda Rousey
- WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match – Becky Lynch (c) vs Bianca Belair
- Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs The Miz and Logan Paul
- Drew McIntyre vs Happy Corbin (with Madcap Moss)
NIGHT 2 – SATURDAY, APRIL 3
- WWE Championship and WWE Universal Championship Unification Match – Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs Roman Reigns (Universal Champion)
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match – Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs Sasha Banks and Naomi vs Liv Morgan and Rhea Ripley
- Johnny Knoxville vs Sami Zayn
NIGHT – TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Edge vs AJ Styles
- Pat McAfee vs Austin Theory
- Usos vs Rick Boogs & Shinsuke Nakamura – SmackDown Tag Team Titles
What’s your take on this story? Sound off in the comments!