Pokémon Unite is now officially out on mobile devices, and to celebrate, The Pokémon Company and TiMi Studio Group have released a new update to the game, as well as detailed what players can expect from the game’s next Battle Pass.
RELATED: Pokémon Unite Review | An Accessible MOBA That’s Fun for All
When it comes to the update for the game, the latest patch — version 18.104.22.168 — is out now, and gives a ton of virtual goods out to players who try the mobile version of the game, including Aeos tickets, Unite License: Pikachu, and Festival Style: Pikachu as gifts for the player fanbase hitting over five million preregistrations on the game.
Some other major updates for the game include:
- Special mission added to receive the Unite license for Zeraora.
- New event added for held items.
- New Battle Guide feature added to the game.
- New Spectate feature added to the game.
- “Good job!” accolades can now be given during battle.
- New Offline Mode feature added to the Nintendo Switch version.
- Shop updated.
- Bugs fixed.
- Text issues fixed.
- UI adjusted.
- Changes made to some Trainer fashion item designs.
As for the Battle Pass, the newest addition to the game is known as Galactic Ghost 094 and features a ton of space-themed items for Pokémon Unite. Things like a Space Style: Gengar and Space Style: Lucario outfits are available, as well as various space-themed Trainer fashion items as well.
RELATED: Pokémon Unite Update Buffs Greninja, Adds Blissey
The Pokémon Unite Battle Pass has 90 levels of unique missions and rewards in total and can be leveled up by playing the game regularly. A premium version of the Battle Pass also exists, giving players an automatic 10 levels free to kickstart their journey into the latest season of Pokémon Unite.