My Senpai is Annoying is set to make its way to Funimation’s fall slate of anime later this year, adding another popular title to its already long list of titles hitting the platform.
RELATED: Funimation Fall Anime Slate Revealed, Over 20 Series Streaming
My Senpai is Annoying comes from studio Doga Kobo and director Ryota Ito, and is based on the manga of the same name from Shiromanta. The series tells the story of Futaba Igarashi, a small and scrappy office worker who often complains about her big and boisterous coworker, Harumi Takeda. However, Igarashi’s coworkers believe she may be secretly harboring feelings for Takeda.
The romantic comedy series joins a long list of anime titles set to land on the platform throughout the fall season. The other 20+ anime coming to the service are as follows:
- The Heike Story (Simulcast began September 15)
- Selection Project (Simulcast begins October 1)
- Mieruko-chan (Simulcast begins October 3)
- The Vampire Dies in No Time (Simulcast begins October 4)
- Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (Simulcast begins October 6)
- Taisho Otome Fairy Tale (Simulcast begins October 8)
- Ranking of Kings (Simulcast begins October 14)
- Rumble Garanndoll (Simulcast begins this fall)
- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon-The Second Act (Simulcast begins October 2)
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd cour (Simulcast begins October 3)
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2 (SimulDub is ongoing)
- One Piece (Simulcast and Dub ongoing)
- Obey Me! (Simulcast is ongoing)
- Scarlet Nexus (Simulcast and SimulDub are ongoing)
MORE: Crunchyroll Fall Anime Slate Revealed, Includes Blade Runner: Black Lotus
Funimation has said that more content will also be announced and added in the coming days, so fans should be ready for even more great shows to hit the streaming service soon.