Ahead of tomorrow’s highly-anticipated launch of Netflix’s first-ever global fan event, the streamer has finally revealed the Tudum schedule for the three-hour virtual event. This includes the assigned schedule of panels, first-look reveals, exclusive teaser or trailer releases for its TV and film lineup as well as the designated hosts for each hour.
The Tudum stream will begin this Saturday at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT. It will be broadcast across Netflix’s social media channels worldwide including YouTube, Twitter, and Twitch.
#TUDUM is tomorrow!
When can you expect to learn more about Bridgerton Season 2?
How about A Través De Mi Ventana?
Interested in Enola Holmes?
Check out the hour-by-hour breakdown and plan your viewing schedule accordingly https://t.co/CzoFIxQXUO pic.twitter.com/XwE6PEr6bH
— Netflix (@netflix) September 24, 2021
RELATED: DC FanDome 2021 Teases Movie & TV Lineup For Second Virtual Event
The streamer promises more announcements and surprises yet to be revealed during the tomorrow’s event, but you can now check out the main highlights of the three-hour schedule of Tudum: A Netflix Global Fan Event listed below:
HOUR ONE – to be hosted by social media personality Lilly Singh.
- Red Notice – Dwayne Johnson is expected to debut an exclusive clip from Netflix’s upcoming action heist film, which will also star Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot.
- Stranger Things – Series creators The Duffer Brothers along with fan-favorites Gaten Matarazzo, and Joe Keery are set to unveil a surprise from the long-awaited fourth season.
- Bridgerton – Join the cast from Season 1 and Season 2 of the hit romance period drama as they discuss the series, and debut the first look at Season 2.
- Ozark – Jason Bateman premieres a first look (video) at the thrilling final season.
HOUR TWO – to be hosted by Stranger Things stars Finn Wolfhard and Caleb McLaughlin.
- The Sandman – Exclusive First Look (video + character posters) at the long-awaited dark fantasy series, based on the comic books created for DC by Neil Gaiman.
- Extraction – Chris Hemsworth teases the next installment of the action blockbuster.
- Vikings: Valhalla – Stars Sam Corlett, Frida Gustavsson, and Leo Suter take you behind the scenes to introduce an early Sneak Peek at the very first footage released from the upcoming spinoff series which will be an all-new exploration of the spectacularly epic Vikings saga.
- Charlize Theron, Regina King, Zazie Beetz, and more join Netflix CMO Bozoma Saint John to discuss some of Netflix’s most exciting upcoming action films.
- Cobra Kai – The cast of the popular Karate Kid series will unveil a Season 4 sneak peek that you don’t want to miss.
- Cowboy Bebop – Exclusive look at the live-action series’ opening title sequence featuring John Cho (Spike Spiegel) and the highly anticipated music from Yoko Kanno.
HOUR THREE – to be hosted by Bridgerton star Nicola Coughlan.
- Emily in Paris – The cast of Golden Globe-nominated dramedy debuts the first teaser of the new season and reveals the Season 2 premiere date.
- The Crown – Introduces the acclaimed series’ newest Queen, Imelda Staunton, on the set of the upcoming fifth season.
- Army of Thieves – Zack Snyder joins actor/director Matthias Schweighöfer, actress Nathalie Emmanuel and cast to reveal the trailer of their Army of the Dead heist prequel.
- Don’t Look Up – Jennifer Lawrence and writer/director Adam McKay introduce an exclusive clip from their eagerly-anticipated new comedy also starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Rob Morgan, and Meryl Streep.
- The Witcher – Lots of news from The Witcher universe – including exclusive first looks, and some exciting breaking news!
- The Umbrella Academy – Catch up with the cast as they answer fan questions from behind the scenes of Season 3!
RELATED: Netflix Unveils Fall Release Dates for 42 Movies Including Don’t Look Up
In addition to the main livestream event, there will be special pre-shows highlighting series and films from South Korea and India along with exciting anime content which will kick off at 5 a.m. PST/ 8 a.m. EST/ 12 p.m. GMT/ 9 p.m. JST and KST on specific channels.